Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Big Bang’s Best face Ranking



Oh one of my favorite boy bands. They have achieved legendary status by now.
I started like them for 2 things their music and baby-faced G-dragon :*

With this piece of information, I think one can say I am biased in this list.
Hopefully you don't already know who is in first place ;)

So without further ado let's get started.










5st  Place 
.
.
.
.



Daesung 
(Ugly Duckling)

 Why? Oh poor soul. He is not the most good-looking face
even when compared to the average guy walking on the street.

So when you take into consideration
that he is in one of the most iconic boy groups in K-Pop,
one cannot help but wonder How?

He is talented and funny,
so my best guess can only be that
this is what pulled him ahead of the other 
hopeful trainees in YG.

Good job!! ;)











4th  Place 
.
.
.
.



Seungri
(Awkward Maknae)

Why? He a’right. He is not ugly nor handsome.
He is not the sexiest or the cutest.
But he definitely has his good days and looks ok within the group.

He is neither this or that, and in all honesty I don’t care for his personality all that much.
But hey at least he looks better than Daesung (Sorry man).











3rd Place
.
.
.
.



Taeyang
(Short Sexy Beast)

Why? He is the sexy beast of Big Bang. There I said it. He is sexayyyy. 
From his eyes to his voice, and his muscles
(Not too buff but defined enough to make me want to grab him and rip his shirt off
whooo, Is it getting hot in here or what? :D


The thing that brings him down in term of looks is his height
(Which unfortunately isn’t fixable)
and his very questionable styling choices 
(google Taeyang airport fashion).

Boy sure is hot though so number 3 it is.











2nd Place  
.
.
.
.




Top 
(Sexy voice Giraffe)

Why? Oh Top. I just think he has the cutest face. He just makes me want to hug him.
Plus his raspy voice and awesome rapping makes me weak in the knees.

He is a very charismatic member and the mystery around
his image is quite alluring if I say so myself.

Number 2 to you dearest TOP.










Surprise Surprise :)

1st Place is
.
.
.
.



G-Dragon
(Baby-faced Leader)

Why? The leader, the fashion diva, the song-writer.
Everything about G-Dragon screams number 1.
He is unique, cute, charismatic, irresistible.

He is just the undeniable winner of this whole ranking.
G-dragon’s face goes good with anything. 
Clothes, hairdos, haircolors. Granted some are not as good as others
but he still pulls them off way better than almost anyone else I can think of.

Thanks for giving me so many nights filled with dreams about you.
(In those dreams I'm always the main girl in all your music videos, yay :D)



No comments:

Post a Comment