Thursday, January 21, 2016

Secret’s Best face Ranking

Secret is a group which could/should have done much better than it actually did. In the start they were head to head with SISTAR in the top up-and-coming groups, but not long after SISTAR rose while Secret not only did they got stuck but they fell hard on the list of top girl groups.

They were never the better looking group compared to groups such as Kara, nor the most talented (Like SPICA), and there wasn't one member that stood out much. However, they still had their shinning moments and for a brief instances it seemed like they would be alright.

Oh well, life works in mysterious ways, hopefully they do better once they go solo (As you can see I've lost hope that they will achieve much as a group at this stage)

Look at them looking so innocent and new

But I still enjoyed their songs back in the day, and thought the girls were cute and hard working, so for memories sake I will create my list of who I think is/was the most beautiful face of the group.

Starting with:





.
.
.
.


4th Place  

Hana / Zinger
(Little worse looking Song Ji Eun)

Why? – I feel bad that so many netizens called her the ugliest girl-group member since like ever :/ but I guess she wasn’t the best looking in the group if we are being honest and shallow here. She does look better now after all the surgery, however the procedures are very apparent and that takes away from her beauty.

Natural (At least natural-looking) is still preferred.





.
.
.
.


3rd Place 

Ji Eun 
(Little worse looking Hyoseon)

Why? She looked really similar to Zinger and Hyoseong when I first got into this group. But her face proportions are on the softer side compared to Zinger. However she is definitely more average looking compared to Hyoseong.
She is still alright, just nothing special face-wise.

Girl can pose though and she is cute, though I've never been a fan of the hair color she mostly had during Secret's promotions. I think reddish dark brown is her best hair days.

You cute though so third place goes to you (Yay) ;)







.
.
.
.


2nd  Place 

Hyoseong
(Big boobs gurlll)

Why? Although her surgeries recently have been a true unfortunate shame, I still think she is the one Secret member with the cutest face/smile. And I’m a girl but I gotta admit her chest is definitely sexy and very alluring. She is probably my original Bagel girl I truly liked and who I could see as a natural beauty. Too bad that she wasn’t satisfied and started messing with her face (which was just fine to begin with), but she still my favorite girl in the group.

I originally put her as the first place but when I started looking for pics to post of her & Sunhwa and it made me realize that Sunhwa is better looking than her and way more photogenic so yeah I had to change my ranking at the last minute. :/

But hey, I'm a professional ;] and I can adjust to sudden changes.






.
.
.
.


1st Place 


Sunhwa
(Pretty Thumb face)

Why? – She is pretty. Her skin looks good, she had good body proportions and she is overall good looking. She is better from afar than Hyoseong but her face has definitely had work done, and her chin and jaw situation are definitely distracting. It always looks like her lower lip is hanging loose. One thing though she is the most unique looking in the entire group and that to me is always going to be bonus points.

As mentioned above and although I still prefer Hyoseong overall look, once can't deny that Sunhwa is the more proportionate and overall better looking most photogenic one of the bunch.

I still think she kinda looks like a thumb =_= but a pretty (Just manicured) thumb ;) and a thumb that won first place in terms of face beauty in the entire group.




Well that was unexpected but I like that I'm woman enough to admit that I could be wrong (But just a lil bit) and I can change my mind under a minute (Wait, is that good or bad?).

I feel like I just pulled a Steve Harvey at the end.






No comments:

Post a Comment