Thursday, October 15, 2015

SISTAR 'Best Face' Ranking

Oh man, where to start with this one?

It' not secret that SISTAR is not a visual group. But I was never bothered by it.

Their songs are awesome, and for a girl-group, honestly what else can I ask for?

None of them really win in the face dept if we are comparing them to others girl group members. But we can't have it al-l right ladies ? :/ Oh well at least you guys are talented (Or at least one of you is - Ohhhh no I didn't :p )






4th place goes to (drumroll plz)
.
.
.
.
.


Hyorin 
( Ahhh I'm sorry gurl D: )

Why? Oh c'mon. No one can be surprised right? I mean...c'mon. 
Her face is definitely not the most feminine out there. 
But man her body is awesome. But I am a girl so big boobs and big butts are not exactly a deal breaker. 
Her voice though (Most powerful in K-Pop)








3rd place goes to
.
.
.
.
.


Dasom 
(She a'righ)

Why? Because I know a lot of people in Korea would choose her 
as the prettiest mainly because of her pale skin (c'mon Koreans -_-). 
But she ain't all that. 
Her face is a bit off to me. 
Her chin is not existent and her eyes seem to be bulging out a bit. 
Sometimes it seems like her lips are a little frozen
and sticking out for no reason. 
Oh well at least she seems......like a...........n OK actress.







2nd place place already (yay) I love small groups :D
.
.
.
.
.
Soyou 
(One word - That assss)
 Why? You know, I just realized this girl is not photogenic :/
I was seriously considering just replacing 
her with Dasom due to a serious lack of good Soyou pics.
But....Soyou is better looking in film
her body is definitely better than Dasom and her face is more proportionate
Personality wise - I'm not sure.
I don't really follow  their news that closely at all 
(Oh well. this list id totally based on looks ;)
Welcome to the modern world only interested in the Outside -_-)








1st place (Of sexy royal cuteness :p) I'm so nice today :o
.
.
.
.
.

Bora
(Oh sheahhh)

 Best body (check) - Best face (check)
She has the tightest body in the group without it being to muscular (Hyorin)
Or too flabby (Dasom)
So Congrats Bora. Now I see why
the others in the group aren't too
Fond of you (Rumors have it)
~ Slay girl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment