Thursday, March 31, 2016

Prettiest SNSD Member AKA Best Face Ranking

The iconic Girls Generation. I must say that I truly think this is the most plain-looking group of girls I have seen debuting in a sea of idols. 

Most of them, however have greatly improved their appearance since their humble beginnings. But even if their clothes have gotten better and their hair, make-up and styling have all come into the 21st century, I still don't think that any of them are stunning or beautiful. 
 In this list I will be taking all 9 original members into account as I believe Jessica is still one of their most popular and influential members.



~So let's get this party started!!!!~







9th Place goes to
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






Yuri 

(Dark beauty baby) 

Why? My problem with Yuri isn't that she is dark, it's more with the fact that she doesn't own it. I feel like the type of makeup she always has on is trying to mimic what works for say Yoona or Taeyong. I wish she would be the "sexy" member and be put in more bronze beachy beautiful looks. I mean the girl has the body to back it up for sure. She also seems to be the least versatile when it comes to hair styles. She can only pull off the wavy long hark hair. Anything else is given to her and she can't handle it.

Her yo-yo weight throughout the years has also been a polemic issue with fans.
Yuri definitely has a hot body but when she gains a little bit of weight, her face becomes really really chubsters.

The girl isn't pretty but she is the one Hot member in this group according to muahh. 




8th Place goes to
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Hyeoyeon 
(Eyebrows matters!)

Why? The girl has definitely gotten prettier since debut.
From hair color and styling, to her actual face transformation, Her fans keep saying that she didn't have anything done, but I think it's quite evident that she did.
I mean I'm not against plastic surgery except when it becomes excessive, and I think Hyeyeon has done just enough to make her quite pretty and natural.

Still I think a girl who keeps their natural looks is always prettier looking up-close
than a girl who has gone under the knife does. It's just one of those things that up-close is pretty hard to fool the eyes.

 But still kudos to her who managed to improve her appearance so drastically.










7th Place goes to
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






Sunny

(The connections brat)

Why? Many Netizens call her ugly all the time. I really don't think she is ugly, but then again I don't think she is beautiful either. Cute would be her one card to play against the others. Also the fact that she has a bababoom chest. He body in general is just ehhhh (that means it's good but not all that) but her chest is probably her most talked about feature.

7th Place only seems appropriate for the queen of the cute.









6th Place goes to
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Sooyoung

(SouthEast Star)

Why? I like her. I don't care what netizens say.
She has a regal body figure and has a cute face with big eyes.
I personally like short hairstyles on her better than long ones. I think it makes her look that much more like a star.

I think a lot of people in Korea never seem to like her due to her skin-tone.
Because she is not pale like a effing sheet of paper they assume she can not be considered pretty or beautiful. Very close-minded and stupid. I know.
A girl is pretty no matter their skin tone. If they are pretty, they are pretty.

On the other side of the coin I think her biggest physical thumbs down would have to be how wide her face can appear at times. It's definitely not fat, because the girl is as thin as one can be, but it's just her really protruding cheekbones. This also makes her face look really disproportionate to her body. Giant head Sooyong.

Still she is pretty OK in my book.











5th Place goes to
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Seohyon

(The soul-less robot)

Why? The girl is a natural beauty judging from her past pictures.
She is pretty in every sense based on Korean standards:
Has long black hair, fair(ish) skin, round eyes, small nose and mouth, and tall body.

My problem with her is the complete lack of emotion coming out of her.
Her eyes are just on one channel all the time. Which is very surprising because she was chosen for a girl group which should be for very outgoing cute girls.

I think she is pretty in the very conservative, girl next door way.
She is just not an exciting beauty to look at.











4th Place goes to
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Jessica

(The cold/ice traitor)

Why? Jessica, although I don't think she is naturally beautiful since obviously
she's suffered a very nice transformation throughout the years since her debut.

Jessica is definitely a chic girl. I love her fashion/style ;) and just her overall look.
But since this is a 'best-face' list I must say that although not beautiful,
she certainly has a unique look to her.

I think she pulls off blonde, orange, brown hair extremely well.
I think I usually lean for the most unique looking faces because
it helps me distinguish them easier so it's no surprise that I am more drawn by Jessica than by Seohyon or Sooyoung.


Now for the last 3 places......










3rd Place goes to
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





Yoona

(The Plainest Korean Super Beauty)

Why? I've always thought Yoona as overrated
(If you want specific details as to why I have a whole post about it here) but although I talk a lot about her face being on the "comfortable plain" kind of pretty, I still have to put her on the top 3 when compared with all the SNSD girls here.

She has a sleek body and wears clothes well, has pretty skin, and just looks comfortable to look at and although not beautiful she is better than the other already mentioned girls. 










2nd Place goes to
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tiffany
(Pony's Mother)


Why? I really think think has a bad rep about being a horse face :p
But I don't think that defers from her good looks.
She has a very pleasant "handsome" face lol
and her skin is one of the best in SNSD according to me.

Her body is whatevs I guess, not my cup of tea, but overall she is an above average member in a group of less-than impressive girls.

I approve of Tiffany (Big & enthusiastic thumbs up)










1st Place goes to
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Taeyong

(The kid leader)

Why? Definitely the cutest and prettiest of this bunch. I won't touch on her personality because who cares what's on the inside am I right ? ;)  (C'mon I kid..)
However, I have to admit that she has a very youthful face, with all the right features.

I think she pulls off all the looks that have been given to her so far and that's usually when I know a girl is really pretty and not just relying on hair styles or outfits.

Which is why she definitely deserves 1st place.

According to me of course because duh it's my blog so obviously everything here is my opinion
(For the haters who keep saying "Well that' just your opinion. No one cares..."
well what did you expect while reading someone's personal blog? To read back your own thoughts *cray cray*) Ok mini rant ovarrr ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment