Sunday, August 19, 2012

Boa looks OLD!

Boa looks old

She just does. I was actually really surprised when I found out that she is just 25 this year.

The first time I started to pay her some attention was about 2 yrs ago when she was promoting 'I'll eat you up' (Rawr~ You dirty dirty girl! / I wonder if she knew what she was insinuating with that song) and back then I thought she was at least 28. And that was more than 2 years ago!!

Since she is been hosting Kpop Star with JYP and YG I assumed that she was around the same age as them (kekekeke) Ok, I'm going too far but I definitely didn't think that there was that much age difference between them and her.

She at least looks to be the same age as Hyori-shi (We must respect our elders!) but she is much much younger so that puzzles me even more as to why she looks so old.

I think there are some things that make Boa look old

The first one is that orange hair


Please Boa, tell your hairstylists to not screw you up and send you with a color that makes almost every woman on earth look washed out. 

The only way she might be able to pull it off is if she was as pale as a vampire and of course had the right features, and had a little bit of luck. 


 But she doesn't look too hot with Black hair either. It makes her skin look opaque and her whole persona seems pretty ordinary


She should stick to dark brown for her hair and not try to change her hair like the rest of the younger-looking idols








The second thing is her Smile


  I know a girl is always told that we look more beautiful when we smile 
But just let me tell you that is absolutely false. Some people do have beautiful smiles and some just don't. 
Of course a smile might make you more approachable and friendly BUT we are talking looks here. 
Unfortunately for Boa she hasn't been blessed with a beautiful smile and therefore should
 try to hide it more often. Boa, dear you must try please. 
The world is not as fun as you think it is, so no need to smile all the time ok? 
OK  moving on





Now for the  third and final aspect that makes her look old we have
 Plastic Surgery?



At the moment of me writing this post I don't know if Boa has actually gotten plastic surgery or not. But the thing is that in my eyes she definitely looks like she has. 
Where? My expert eagle eye tells me she's gotten surgery to her nose. Her actually nose doesn't give up the fact that she has had surgery but what does make me suspicious is her smile. I've noticed that when people have gotten a nose job many times their smiles suffer from it. 
They begin to look awkward and forced. 

But to give her the benefit of the doubt she might have been born with a stiff smile face (Nothing wrong with that) or maybe she in fact has had more surgery done than we might know. 
I'm not even going to Google if she has had had surgery or not because more likely even if she has, 
she'd never just come out and say it. I probably would only find posts of people saying that she has (AKA haters? that's what Boa's fans would call them) and people who would completely deny that she has (AKA delusional fans? that's what everyone else would call Boa's fans) 
sooooooo me don't want to waste me time. 

 But in the end we can only conclude that she does look old. 
Plastic or not Plastic surgery included






No comments:

Post a Comment