Sunday, August 19, 2012

Super Junior 'best face' ranking

Sooo

I suddenly felt like making a list on who is the best looking from Super Junior

This is totally personal and I'm not considering any other skills but 'the looks' (So don't give me lip about people being beautiful on the inside). Also I will be considering all original 13 members on this list.

Just cuz

Super Junior is definitely not my favorite group from Korea but I do recognize their other talents and also understand why some girls like them as a group.

So without further ado here they are:

13th place goes to 
.
.
.
.
.

Ryeowook

Why? He looks gay. Not that I have anything against gay people but if I'm looking at a guy as a visually pleasant object then I don't want to think of him banging other guys. Plus he is too short and has a weird smile (Remember I'm just basing this list on looks not anything else, so I can be mean if I have to want to.






12th place is for
 .
.
.
.
.



Shindong

Why? He is fat. Simple as that. I still have to find a fat guy who I find hot. But that's just me. He is not in the last place though because I can detect some good looking features underneath those chubby cheeks.






 Now comes 11th place 
.
.
.
.
.


Leeteuk

Why? He is kind of old-looking. I know he is old (We're comparing him to other idols of course) but he looks like he is adding on the wrinkles. I blame it on his smile. That's a powerful eye-smile he's got there. You need to keep it down there boy. 






10th place is coming our way
 .
.
.
.
.


Yesung

 Why? He has a weird body proportion. I don't know if you guys have noticed but his arms are way too short for his body. Or maybe his head is too big and that's why the rest of his body looks weird. I actually at first found him to be one of the best looking in the group (From their debut posters) but I think it was mostly the hair that was helping him. Anyway Yesung at least you are on the top 10. Yay?







9th place (WTH we're still in 9th place??!)
.
.
.
.
.


Eunhyuk

 Why? Sadly he does have a face that is kind of weird the more you look at it. This is one of his better pictures though so I decided to be nice and post it (Your welcome Eunhyuk) His best feature to me is his smile, even though he gets teased about it for being a gummy smile. I actually find him to look way cuter smiling than when he is putting on his killer expression







8th place (I can't think of any more side notes. Got a problem?)
.
.
.
.
.


Kyunhyun

  Why? He is the maknae but he doesn't really look like it. Not that he looks like the oldest either but I guess he just falls in the middle. He is not bad looking but he is not the best looking from the group either. His skin needs more care and since his nose is plastic........ I had to put him on the 8th place. (I was debating on whether to put Eunhyuk in this place but Kyuhyun is still better looking so.....)








7th place (Aigoo this is going to take forever)
.
.
.
.
.


 Hankyung

 Why? He is the Chinese member so.....nah I'm just kidding. But he was good looking for a Chinese boy (Oppps.....) His face is decent and he is tall (I believe he was one of the tallest members together with Siwon) He has nice features to work with and seems pretty good looking when he smiles so there you are Chinese boy, you beat almost half of the members. You go Chinese Boy!








7th place (Why do they have to have so many members??)

.
.
.
.
.


Kangin

 Why? He was one of my top three favorite member from SJ in the beginning but then he got fat. But still, I can't deny that he was really cute when he was still at this stage (That picture above is definitely one of my favorite of his) He might have gotten fat but I still can't disregard his good looks from those good ol' days. He sure was one fine piece of ass and therefore deserves 6th place. Clap Clap Clap
Kangin was fighting for the first place in my heart back then but after all these years Kangin seems to be fighting for the 'Fat boy title' against Shindong. 
Who will win? Don't miss next week's episode of 'The Big Fat Member'









5th place (whyyy??)
 .
.
.
.
.


Kibum

 Why? He was sure cute during his debut (Is it just me or am I seeing a trend here?) But then he dissapeared, and then appeared again only   Fat     Now, he wasn't as big as Shindong or anything but he was definitely chubbier than he had been. His cheeks have always been on the plump side but him gaining those pounds just added to the chipmunks' cheeks syndrome (This is a syndrome Park Bom and Solbi know a lot about) He then lost the weight and gained some muscles (For more info on these muscles, please refer to his latest drama) But I don't really like him with that tan and those muscles. It kind of makes him look dirty (Not the oh-you're-so-sexy dirty but the ewww-you-haven't-showered-in-a-while kind of dirty).









4th place (WHY?!!!)
.
.
.
.
.


Sungmin

Why? He has kept his cute and adorable image from the beginning and I aplaud him for that. Clap Clap. But he is still short so that's why he'll have to be happy with getting the 4th place. You are still the cutest from Super Junior ok?





3rd place (We're getting to the good part)
.
.
.
.
.



Donghae

Why? Like Sumgmin Donghae has also kept his image intact in every sense there is. He still looks like an idol and his good looks translate well in pictures and commercials. He doesn't smile that often thought and I can see why. His side teeth tend to look a little big when he smiles wide. But that doesn't stop him from getting to this important top 3. Whohooo we're almost finished







 
2nd place(Almost there!!)
.
.
.
.
.



Heechul

 Why? He is motherfucking Heechul. That's why. He has to be first or second place. I don't think there can any denying in that Heechul is cute. He kind of looks like a girl but for some weird reason I've never thought he was gay. I get this totally player vibe from him. He is the bad boy from Super Junior together with Kangin but unlike the latter, Heechul has kept his good looks in place.
His best trait is his smile. He looks 100 times better when he is smiling.
Keep on smiling Heechul. You're in second place!





1st place (Yay, we made it)
.
.
.
.
.


Siwon

Why? That body, that face, that smile. He has everything. He is the face of the group and he will always be it. He has always been on my top list and he has kept that place all this while. His handsome features are something to be admired by everyone. His abs are totally awesome and makes girls scream from all the sexual frustration they get from seeing him show off his body. Go my beautiful butterfly. Go and keep on making all those girls crazy from seeing that hot physique of yours

11 comments:

  1. All of them are great looking saying someones fat is terrible. Yes some gained weight, but they're not that youth any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't like this. ins't this a little bit much. who are you to judge also you are very inhumane. it's not like anyone even asked you. you juest decided that i should rank the members of super junior. everyone looks different and to me no matter how much their looks change, they are all still really good looking. i bet you don't look that great yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sir are stupid. The author clearly stated that he/she (i think she) will only put the original 13 members. Anyway. I kind of agree with this (not in the mean parts tho).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys need to chill. They can judge the members if they want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can anyone be that stupid and rude?! I have nothing to say....

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, you have totally different opinions than me
    I always thought either kyunhyun or sungmin has the best looks but I don't judge on height and weight

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Yesung the best. I think, he is cute back then, and he become stunning and hotter as he gets older... . I'll tell you the important part, someone should not have only face as an artist or idol. Their charm and attitude are the key points. All of them, Super Junior members, has their own charm, that's why ELFs keep admiring and supporting them. Please, do not being rude!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually agree with this list (minus the mean parts), unlike other list that are obviously biased, this is more realistic imo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yesung is also my favorite among the members because he's not afraid to be who he is. I love all the members and I just don't like the fact you're basing this all on appearance.
    Looks aren't everything, you fall for someone because of their personality... And it's really rude to just choose them based on their looks. Who cares if they gained a bit of weight? It doesn't hurt you right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. well, excuse me, sir, but do you recall when she said "Also I will be considering all original 13 members on this list."
    Han Geng was part of the original 13, and Henry and Zhou Mi are not.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your list sounds really bias...I'm not going to say you were mean, because it is your opinion, but you do sound biased.

    ReplyDelete